Saturday, June 19, 2010

Great Day!

We had such a nice day today! I got to start my day out on the most amazing run through Annadel State Park!! It was 8 miles of beautiful! I saw wild turkeys and deer, ran through meadows, oak forests, around a lake, streams, amazing views, and down through a forest of redwoods. Does it get any better than this?? I'll hike it some time so I can take pics to post. I just love how beautiful it is here! The rest of the day the girls & I played in the sand box, went to the park to play with friends and cousins in Windsor (a really cute little town, with a park in the middle of the downtown area), and when Maren was napping, helped Malaina ride her bike with no training wheels! She is improving fast and getting more comfortable. We are still working on balancing, but I think she will get the hang of it soon. Maren is free standing all the time now and wants to walk SOOOO bad. She tries to say new words everyday. I think she will be quite the chatter box when she figures it all out! :) Another beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you have a blog! It's nice to keep up with you, with you so far away. Sounds like you guys are having some fun! I'm sure the girls are enjoying their whole new world! XO

    ReplyDelete